12 April 2023
First Annual General Meeting for AMI a Resounding Success
The 1st Asbestos Management Institute (AMI) Annual General Meeting (AGM) was successfully held on April 6th, 2023, with great attendance from members. An informative presentation of the financial and operational performance was given, and a council of management was elected for the 2023-2025 term.
Council of Management 2023 – 2025
- Tony Church - President
- Eddie Strong - Vice President
- Christian Jones – Treasurer
- Duncan Rudall - NFDC Nominated Council Member
- Scott Murray - ARCA Nominated Council Member
- Robert Burley - Ordinary Council Member
- Mark Goodenough - Ordinary Council Member
- Clinton Moore - Ordinary Council Member
Also, there were great presentations from the following organisations: The Institute of Demolition Engineers (IDE) – Vernon Watson, Mesothelioma UK – Saranjit Sihota, and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) – Matt Greenly and Rose Bricis.